- CARDRONA TERRACE ESTATE BOUTIQUE VINEYARD
- CARDRONA TERRACE ESTATE PINOT NOIR 2006, 2008, 2010 AND RIESLING 2011 NOW IN LIMITED SUPPLY.
- PLEASE EMAIL OR PHONE US FOR PRICE LIST AND ORDER FORM FOR OUR WINES.
- ART WORK AND ARTIST IN RESIDENCE. SHARON ALDERSON'S WORK HAS BEEN SOLD INTERNATIONALLY. HER LATEST WORK "WORKS ON PAPER-SOUTHERN SCENES" IS AVAILABLE AND CAN BE VIEWED AT CARDRONA TERRACE ESTATE. Please see "What's New" for a description of her work.
- AUDIO VISUAL BRIEF TOUR www.tourismonline.net.nz/media/210 .
- http://trenzblog.com/sleeping-in-a-vineyard/ Click on to the latest blog.
The residence at Cardrona Terrace Estate, is a unique, architecturally designed, sustainable eco-building offering the best in private and exclusive luxury accommodation in Wanaka, amidst stunning panoramic views. Sarah Scott Architects designed to the Alderson's specification of an Alpine NZ design suited to the mountain climate which is warm in winter and cool in summer. The building has been described as having a timeless quality in it's design. Built to be environmentally friendly to fit in with the organic practices on the estate both in planting and on the vineyard.
Only 5 mins from the centre of Wanaka, yet secluded and private, we are set in our boutique garden vineyard specializing in Pinot Noir, Pinot Rose and Riesling which is planted on the loamy terrace soil laid down by the Cardrona River. The lodge is the only 5 star luxury accommodation set in a vineyard in Wanaka and the region. The temperature fluctuations are ideal for the growing of good Central Otago pinot noir.
We grow over 30 different herbs which are used for culinary purposes or a sense of smell, also used for companion planting as we do not use poisonous sprays on the property.
Come and experience the fine Central Otago wines and dine on the seasonal organic food grown on the estate. Relax in the beautiful surroundings and enjoy the ambiance of this Wanaka accommodation which has been described by a seasoned traveler as one of New Zealand's unique and amazing lodges.
The Lodge interior has been designed around the collection of rugs (which are works of art in themselves) and features New Zealand artwork through out the lodge plus Sharon's own art. It is set in 50 acres of farm land, vineyard, olives, nut trees and herb planting.
We would like to share our wonderful residence with those who enjoy fine wine and organic food. As we produce our own Pinot Noir, Riesling and Pinot Rose which is available to our guests, we also enjoy sharing the workings of the vineyard and the process from vine to wine.
You will enjoy the ideal location for functions, team building and seminars, an executive retreat, romantic get away or fantastic family holiday.
Do come and experience our piece of paradise.
FOR AVAILABILITY AND RATES PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY. DO NOT CLICK ON TO BELOW.